How To Apply for a Grant
The application procedure with respect to seeking a grant from the Foundation should be made by letter and should include the following information:
- No more than a two page description of the structure, purposes, and history of the applicant. It should also describe the basis for the request, the amount requested, and a budget for how the grant will be utilized.
- A summary of the need for the grant and a budget of how it will be used.
- Recent financial data on the applicant such as an independent financial audit, budget, sources of income, breakdown of expenditures by program, administration, and fund raising.
- A list of the current officers and directors of the applicant.
- A copy of the IRS determination letter exempting you from Federal Income Tax by reason of your qualifying as an organization described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Clarence and Jack Himmel Foundation
Attn: Mr. Robert Karbel
7091 ORCHARD LAKE ROAD, SUITE 110
BLOOMFIELD TWP, MICHIGAN 48322